Sunday, February 25, 2007

Abdul Wahab in Jazz







I never really liked Jazz , and Abdul Wahab's music was never my fav. But today i found out that mixing these two types of music is just amazing.
I enjoyed every single minute. It was an amazing concert where everyone were either singing along, or tapping with their feet.
Another thing impressed me, the singer: DR. Ayman Tayseer, a sweet musician whom i took a course with in my BA. I saw another side of this amazing person. I've always liked him, but i never knew I'd like him this much :D . He has a great warm voice, and indeed great music.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, a post! This Blog is alive! =D

Manal O. said...

Loool see? that what makes it special.. benashef el ree2 :D

Anonymous said...

Mazaj fm was the sponsor :coolman:

well ayman tayseer fazee3 , he is doing a real great job.. but there is 1 problem : i hate abdul wahab :p

Manal O. said...

yeah i know Mazaj sponsired it.. actually i hate abdul wahab too.. but it was really great.. ra7at 3alaik :p

Waleed Khamis said...

I told u u gonna love it :)

u know I have been posting for half a year now and didn't get a comment, but in Jordan when a girl blogs things really go different ;)!

Manal O. said...

loool waleed my friends are the only ones who are commenting :P aish a3mallak eza ur friends bas2aloosh feek :P

Waleed Khamis said...

hehe nooooo 7atta walaw :)
I told u about the 50 ocomments I have seen :( waa3 lol