Friday, April 13, 2007

Blablabing


It's been a while since i wrote anything here! It's not that I'm busy or anything! (well, honestly I'm very busy these days, but that's not the reason :D ) , it's just that I dont feel like writting , or even expressing myself! I donno what's the matter with me! I'm becoming cold-hearted! I've always been a warm and kind person, and even passionate in some issues! but I'm not that kind of person anymore!

I cant say I'm depressed, coz I'm not.. bel 3ax I'm kind of happy :D and I'm loving the way I am living my life now! I don't care for people anymore, or let me rephrase it, I don't care for everyone! only for those who really love me. and NOT the ones who claim that they do! Life is much easier this way! I used to care for everyone and everything, but I just think that its not worth it.. Haik el 7aya ajmal :D


Or maybe it's just a phase I'm going through! Eh, I don't really care to know! All I care for is that I'm really enjoying it :D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same here, I don't think it's a phase (Barfa3 il ma3nawiyyat sa7?:D) Bas inno people change, they grow up, w as we grow up the way we see things changes as well, awwalha we'll feel sad because of all the lost innocence etc etc, bas then we adjust to it!

Anonymous said...

This is a phase of selection. When you become YOU, and no one can change you but YOU.

Always wishing YOU the best

Manal O. said...

Kouki: la2 bel 3ax its good that u think its not a phase.. coz i like myself this way :D
Bugles: wallah ya 3ammi meen 2addi bugles 3andi bel blog :D ur right my friend. and thank u for passing by :) eb2a 3eedha ;)

/\/\e/\/\e said...

kan mn zman hek ya she5a :ch:
t7son mal7oz manola :D
inshallah kol ayamek s3adeh ya raaaab w y72e2lek kol ele fe balek now :ch:
b3dek mosmeme eno ma nn3zem ana w koko 3al 3oros :(

Waleed Khamis said...

the most imp that u are living a happy life :) that what matters at the end

and we all adjust to the circumstances we go through, for me I still care for everything and everyone!

Manal O. said...

Meme: Allah yesma3 mennek ya rab oo tkoon kol ayyami oo ayamkom sa3adeh , and yes jooz 7afartel ma 7a3emkom :P

Waleed: ur talking as if im a bad person :( I still care for the ppl i love!its just that i dont want to spend my life caring for things and ppl who dont give a damn about how i feel!

W. said...

el mohem tkooni mabsoota :D