Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Title-less

It's been a while since I last wrote anything in here. There is some weird connection between me and my blog, I only come here when I feel down, frustrated, depressed, pissed off, or mad at everything and everyone.
I go through people's blogs and I find them talking about politics, science, social issues, and many other useful things. But I donno why I don't write about any of these subjects.
It's not that these issues don't interest me, but the thing is that I express myself better in speaking than writing. I suck in writing my thoughts down. No mater how much I try; I just suck!
If I was to write about the things that happen to me through out my day, or the thoughts that come to my mind I would have my blog full of interesting posts, and I guess it would be a popular blog lol.
eeeh anyways, I am writing this because I came across a blog that belongs to a sweet girl I know from Uni, I read many of her posts before but didn't know who she was until few days ago, which made me think how small the world is; that you can find people you know everywhere you go even through blogs. How sweet is that :D

6 comments:

Mala2e6 said...

thi means that you have a place to run to in the time of need..and since you wrote these thoughts ,and you vented a bit mthen this blog is doing its job..sometimes it is just hard to write what goes inside..i don't write about me..coz me might not interet anyone..i write about YOU (mish inti bil zat..you kol il nasss..)

i hope u are feeling better now.:)

Qabbani said...

just type o ma 3aleki ;)

/\/\e/\/\e said...

hwe e7na mn she 2alel msknake al drama section in 3oglas blog:D

Waleed Khamis said...

u should feel garfaneh more so u'd come here more often :P

Life said...

hey.. I really like what you write.. its really just how I feel.. i cant write about anything.. and at same time.. I feel the connection between me and blog.. yet.. sometimes i like to write my whole day down.. but words just wont help !!

Manal O. said...

Mala2e6: then I shud b visiting ur blog more often bema ennek u make social services ;) but u have to write about urself, u might think that it doesnt interest anyone but im sure it does! nice to have u here :)

Qabbani: hayny typing oo ma 3alai :D

Meme : loool shayfeh ballah.. drama queens :D

Waleed: thank u for ur nice wishes hahahahaha

Life: exactly, sometimes my words fail me.. I have so much to say but I just cant express it!