Friday, July 13, 2007

Full of Happy Thoughts


There is this cool application on facebook that let ppl post their Honest Anonymous Opinions of you, without you knowing who they are.

Thank God I didn't get any disturbing comments so far, it's either that I am so nice and cute that ppl don't have anything but nice things to say to me lol, or that they don't trust this application and are afraid that one day their names will appear and they don't want that to happen so they just post nice things.

It gives you a blue highlighted text if it's a male and a pink one if it's a female.

Today I got the longest blue highlighted comment ever, and guess what?!?! It was about my blog.

This friend seemed really happy that he can deliver his comment anonymously, I have no idea why hehehe..

He said that he enjoyed reading what I wrote but he felt that I have this negative attitude in my writings.

Well, he is right, and I admitted that in my last post.

But I have a disclaimer to make regarding this issue; I have a very optimistic and positive attitude in life, especially the last couple of months :D I just come here when I feel down. It's only that I don't write when I'm feeling good, I donno why! I just don't.

If I was to write about the beautiful things in my life I would've written around 4 posts a day; coz life is full of beautiful things, and I'd rather enjoy these wonderful moments instead of writing about them.

Anyhow, for you my mysterious friend I will start writing nice and full of life posts. I will start to talk about my happiness as much as I talk about the ugly things in my life. I just wish that my words wont fail me.

5 comments:

Qabbani said...

hmm nice,

then we going to read more now :D

thank you Anonymous :)

Life said...

Beautiful! see the opposite has been happening to me lately.. i dont seem to be able to write about any thing sad... although just like I have good things.. i have bad.. but i try to keep it up!! Nice attitude..

and BTW i wrote a post called serendipity yesterday.. and found your blog today.. how paradox this can be!! Life can be amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Manal, I never knew about your blog!! Nice one

As forthe honesty box, it seems tempting but I'm stillhesitant, to add it or not to add it! I htink I'm gonna add it :s

Abed. Hamdan said...

I love the honesty box!!

today I got this message in blue


"laaaaammmmeeee"


lol

Manal O. said...

Qabbani: yeah anonymous had a big influence on me lol
Life: first of all welcome to my blog :) I love the word serendipity it says alot.. and i loved the movie more :D
regarding sad/happy thoughts,Good for u.. it's always better to talk about the good things rather than the bad. as for me I talk about the nice things, and write about the ugly lol

Ola: now u know ;)

Abedl: lol at laaaaame :D didnt get such a comment yet hehehe lucky u :P