Thursday, July 19, 2007

Choosing the major of my concentration


I started my MBA in July 2006 , at that time I thought I should concentrate on MIS, I took a couple of courses and then changed my mind and decided to go for general MBA.

Last quarter I took "International Marketing" course, and liked it a lot, and thought to myself that it's a new major and not so many ppl has it so I should go for it. So I went to the admission and changed my concentration to "International Business", but I got a B in that course coz I have a huge problem in memorizing stuff.

This quarter I am taking "International Corporate Finance" and I'm loving, I figured out that I love finance and I'm so good at it. I get it easily and enjoy it. Actually I knew that about myself when I took the "Financial Management" course, but I was told that I shouldn't depend on that coz I took that course with an American Prof. and they told me he was easy on us.

Bottom line: I have no idea what to do :D
Shall I go for International Business which will get me good job opportunities according to the face that it's a new Major in Jordan. Or shall I go for Finance which I really love and easily get, and will also get me relatively good opportunities but unlike the International Business.

Hoffft I'm confused :S

1 comment:

Qabbani said...

if ur so interested in WORK and want a carrier go with
International business , thought Jordan growing up Fast and get more regional offices for many international companies, as the new based for middle east

and in IB you can develop your skill more , and LEARN more

any way

Financial i guess its just another normal subject good in job but its stuck with kind of rule and i feel its not that much related to personality .. mean any one can do it