Sunday, September 30, 2007

First Paycheck


Today was my first paycheck! First time I earn my own money :D

I've been working for two weeks now and I didn't think of my salary, I even forgot that today is the last day of the month and that I will receive my first paycheck, when the manager gave it to me I was like yaaaaaay yaaaaaay.

Actually its not much, not much at all! My salary isn't high and I only received half of it lol.. but still it felt great to make my own money for the first time in my life!! OK now I'm repeating myself hehehehe..

I just felt like sharing it with the world :D I'll be back with more details about my new job and how much I love it despite the fact that I'm a picky person oo fesh eshy be3jbny :D.

will be back in few days.

6 comments:

W. said...

ye mabrook el sho3'ol

majebteesh seereh bashoof :)

Anonymous said...

yay yay sho3or kteeeeeeeeeeeeer 7elo w btsere t7sbe feo bl2eresh loool
tsrofehom blhana nano :hug: (nanoooooooooooooooo :ch:)

Waleed Khamis said...

mabrooook I really know the feeling ;) gr8

Anonymous said...

7alawaan ??

Who-sane! said...

mabrook manal! that's wonderful news, and yes, making your own money is such a great feeling and the first check is one of the most special moments in one's life, some people, I'm not one of them, actually framed their first checks.

mabroooook ... akeed el ratib kollo ra7 shopping in 1 day or 2 days, sa7? :P

Anonymous said...

How come you stopped blogging after you got your pay-check back in Sep? hmmmmm :)