Thursday, March 1, 2007

Last Tag

oo mesh mjawbeh b3d haik 5alas kafaha Allah :D

I've been re-tagged by Hala

1. My name:

Hala

2. Where did we meet?:

Mahjoob

3. How well do you know me (a lot, not so much, not at all)?:

Good enough i guess.

4. When you first knew me what was your first impression?:

I thought that u only speak english :P

5. Am I shy or outgoing?:

Shy

6. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?:

You follow the rules

7. Do you consider me a friend?:

Sure

8. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?:

Halool

9. What song(if any)reminds you of me?:

Fairuz's songs

10. Do I remind you of any characters on TV?:

Hmmm not really

11. A feature that you like about me:

You can express youself

12. A feature that you dislike about me:

it's not a feature, but i feel that you're Mysterious.

13. If you could give me anything, what would it be?:

I'd give you a 2 months visit to Jordan every year ;)

14. If we spent a day together…..where would we go and what would we do?:

We'd go to a Fairuz concert

15. If you could describe me in one word, what would it be?:

Intellectual

16. What word do I say all the time?:

I really dont notice these things hehe

17. which of the posts I posted on my blog do you like the most?:

Cheer Up

18. which of the posts I posted on my blog do you like the least?:

Cold Stone Creamery l2no shahhaiteeny :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww how nice of you, I loved your answers :$

And you are right about almost everything, especially the Fairouz part :P A yearly 2-month visit to Jordan would be awesome :D

Thank you Manool :)

Manal O. said...

LoooL :D shofty ballah fy 7ada a3taki eshy a7san menni? hadeyty a7la wa7deh :D