Sunday, March 18, 2007

Oh My God




I'm feeling just weird!! you know the feeling when sth happens at night! and you wake up next morning not realising what happened, like it was just a dream. Like nth really happened and you were just hallucinating . Then everything start coming together. You put all the pieces together and you figure out that it really happened. You start laughing for no reason that everyone around you think you are going insane. "OMG what have I done" is what you keep saying to yourself. Acting as if you didn't want it to happen , and deep inside you're giggling :D


OK , I think I have to stop here..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"and deep inside you're giggling"


LOOOOOOL I know (I)


Sincerely,

Om Nizar :ch:

Manal O. said...

LooooooL wak :D aaaa5 ya galbi ya em nezar hahahahaahaha

Waleed Khamis said...

lol mo fahem ana ra7 fekre wella balash lool

Manal O. said...

wain raa7 fekrak walak? :P essa taweeleh se3eb tefhmha :P