Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Natalie


Yesterday I went to Maccadi Nahas's concert, which I really enjoyed every minute of it. Her angelic voice, the great music, and the wonderful songs.
Natalie for Hussam Tahseen Baik , was one of the great songs she did. I heard the song in Husaam Tahseen Baik's voice. But it had a different taste in Maccadi's voice.I felt like dancing to the wonderful rhythm. It's about a guy who fell in love in a foreigner, who was ofcourse from a different nationality and a different religion. He went to a بصارة ;as he called her; and she told him that there is no chance to be with her.
In spite of that, he is now married to Natalie :)
Here are the song's words:

نتالي.. انقطعت اخبارا و ما تشوفا عين

نتالي.. بعيدة أسفارا قالوا بلادا فين

يا مين ياخدني لدارا تبوس منها الجبين

نتالي..نتالي.. نا تا لييييي

رحت أنا .. رحت بصارة قالت برجك فين

برجي بالسما و معلق بنجمة

قالت يا خسارة

هونيك فوق بالمدارة ما يلتقو نجمين

نتالي..نتالي..نا تا ليييي

حظي بالهوا أعشق أنا الغريبة

و ما ينفعني دوا إلا عناق الحبيبة

و صبر قلبي سنة و ما يزيدها يومين

نتالي..نتالي

وجه القمر ليها بتظوي كل دارا

لو يرجع نهارا و اصطبح بيها

عيونا من نارا تحسبا شمسين

نتالي..نتالي.نتالييي
EDIT: If you want a pic and a short vedio for the concert visit my friend Waleed's blog, who appeared to be there, oo VIP kaman :D

19 comments:

/\/\e/\/\e said...

lucky u manol :(
i love her voice and this song in awsome
mn shwy sme3tlha 2 song mn al album aljded kteer ray2en w sotha wow

Manal O. said...

yes wallah kteeeer kan 7elo.. bas b had el concert kanat fay3a, kano el songs remixed.. i really enjoyed it.. wish u were there mayoush :hug:

Isam said...

we ente shloon 3amte o beya ma eftehamtee ... ya 3amma ya 3amma ....

i hate not being in jordan , i actually meet macadi once in a nseer shamma concert and she is soooo nice and sophisticated ...

hatha el 7elo qatelne ya 3amma :)

Manal O. said...

Yeah she seems to be a very sweet person! inshallah next time u come bte3mal concert ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the song, Macadi, and the name -Natalie- :D

We want more pics! =)

Anonymous said...

I listened to 4 songs from her album Khilkhal, and I loved all of them. She's truly gifted, and yes we want more pictures :)

Manal O. said...

well I didnt take any pix :$ I googled this one!! I was really into the mood that I didnt even think of taking any pix :D

Anonymous said...

i missed the concert .. i love macadi .. damn it i didnt hear her new album yet.. ill get it now :D

Manal O. said...

Wallah ra7at 3alaik ya Hazem!

Waleed Khamis said...

no wayyyyy u were there???
walek ana konet honak me and mom


it was really nice, 3a fekra our families are friends kteer with hers

ana konet 2a3ed ta7et 3end il camera ille 3ala il yameen lol

Manal O. said...

3anjad? ana konet a3deh el saf abl el a5eer :D ab3ad ma yakoon.. it was amazing right? :D

Waleed Khamis said...

check my blog I have a pic and a video there

Waleed Khamis said...

ya really sweet concert :)

الناطق بلسان الباب الاخر said...

نيالك على هالفرصه انك كنتي في العرض تبعها
بدون ادنى شك انه ميكادي نحاس رائعه ومن اروع ما خرج عن الاردن..تحياتي

Manal O. said...

Inshallah next time you are in Amman or lebanon you'll get to attend to one of her concerts! Thank you for passing by Ibrahim :)

Anonymous said...

LOL. You won't believe this!

I just found a very old friend of mine named Natalie on Facebook and I wanted to put some words from the song on her wall, so I typed "نتالي انقطعت" (coz these are the only two words I remember from the song) and I found your blog! LOL! Amazing :-)

Thanks a lot ;-)

Anonymous said...

I meant, I searched for those two words on google :-)

Manal O. said...

LoooL that's cool :D my blog can be usefull after all :D
and yeah I got it that u googled it from the first post :D I always do that! when I wrote this post I googled it too but couldnt find it! so I had to write it myself, and it took me forever lol

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the fall issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=music masterworks 3.93d ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the black methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg